APPLY TO KING'S Preschool or K-8
We would love to have you apply to our Preschool program. Please follow the link below to complete our online application.
Click Here to apply to our Preschool.
For additional information, contact Sheila Martin.
ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL ADMISSIONS
NO APPLICATION FEE!
1. Complete the online Application Form that includes:
- Personal Family Information
- Tuition and Policy Contract
- Parent Expectations
- Statement of Faith
- Behavior Contract
- Teacher Reference Form
- Personal Reference Form
2. Kindergarten: students must be 5 years of age on or before August 31.
3. Record of satisfactory conduct and academic ability from previous
4. Incoming Kindergarten students will be given the “Developmental Readiness Assessment.”
5. Incoming 1st-5th grade students may be given a placement test at our
6. Middle School students will be given a Math Placement test and must
submit a writing sample.
7. Current physical and immunization record signed by doctor.
8. Family interview with Administration.
9. Parent attendance at “New Parent Orientation” (held prior to start of school).
Click Here to apply to Elementary School or Middle School.
King’s Schools is a private school and reserves the right to deny admission to anyone when it is in the best interest of the school and its students.